View Larger Map
Approaching from the north (A3/A3M)
- Follow the A3 south until it becomes the A3M.
- Just after it does take the B2149 turning, signposted to Emsworth. At the top of the sliproad turn left along Dell Piece East, follow the road to a small roundabout and turn right.
- Continue along this road into Rowlands Castle and you'll be confronted by a small double roundabout with a Harvester restaurant on the left. Go straight over the first and right at the second, taking the road running down the right hand side of the Shell petrol station.
- Follow this road round until it becomes a dual carriageway. At the first set of traffic lights turn left into Bartons Road. The ground will be on your right.
- At the top of the hill immediately after a pedestrian crossing, turn right into Martin Road. The entrance to the ground is several hundred yards along the road on your right.
Approaching from the east/west (A27)
- Turn off the A27 into Havant at the Hayling Island roundabout (A3023). If coming from the west this is the first exit after the A3M split.
- Follow the road through the town centre until you go over the railway and come to a roundabout.
- Go straight on, through four sets of traffic lights. At the fifth, (after a garage on your right and the Heron pub on your left), turn right into Bartons Road.
- The ground will be on your right. At the top of the hill immediately after a pedestrian crossing, turn right into Martin Road. The entrance to the ground is several hundred yards along the road on your right.
By Train (Havant station)
- Leave the station by the north exit (that being the side that doesn't have the main ticket office).
- Walk north up Leigh Road, directly ahead of you on leaving the station. After half a mile the road eventually comes to a dead end by a junction onto a dual carriageway.
- Cross the road by the pedestrian crossing on your right and walk along the right hand side of the dual carriageway (this is pavemented, the route runs along a housing estate).
- Eventually you will come to traffic lights, and if you look right you should see the dead end of a small road and the ground's floodlights beyond. Turn into the road and the ground entrance is a hundred yards on the left.