Change to training session times

Discussion forum for the over-50 walking football team.

Change to training session times

Postby Probably Shirts » Thu Jun 22, 2017 3:06 pm

Starting next Monday and Thursday, and until further notice, Shaun will be starting the sessions at 10.45 with ball-skills exercises prior to the main session starting at 11.00am.

Also don't forget that for the next few weeks there is an option to attend from 5.00pm - 6.00pm on Monday evenings, when Ross Betteridge will be running the session.

All sessions at South Downs College 3g pitch.
Probably Shirts

Re: Change to training session times

Postby willc » Sat Aug 12, 2017 12:07 pm

Hi Chaps

Is the later session still on? I'm new to this and live in Havant so looking for join a 50+ walking team but work during the day so can't make the daytime session just yet.

Thanks

Will
"Good judgement comes from experience. Experience... well that comes from bad judgement"
willc

Postby Probably Shirts » Sun Aug 13, 2017 9:32 am

Hi Will,

currently no evening sessions. :thumbdown:

I'm planning to talk with Ross Betteridge about re-starting them once the kids are back at school, but the issue is getting a sensible time slot - the 5.00pm start was too early for most working people, so ideally we'd want a 6.00 or 6.30 start.

Rest assured when we have an answer we'll advertise it! :thumbup:

Still looking for an old goalie as well :wave:
Probably Shirts

Postby willc » Mon Aug 14, 2017 12:54 pm

Great. Thanks for coming back. Would love to be a part of this. Shame I'm 9 yrs and 5 months to young for the goalie. Then again, I do actually want to at least walk a bit :thumbup:
"Good judgement comes from experience. Experience... well that comes from bad judgement"
willc

Return to Hawks Walking Football