Update from the Club

Full and frank discussion about all matters Hawk related. Register to post.

Update from the Club

Postby GaryPratt » Tue Oct 05, 2021 2:21 pm

Hi All

For those who don't know me, I am Gary Pratt the Facilities Manager at the club.

There are some hugely exciting incentives and Community projects that are now underway. We urgently need as many Hawks fans as possible to assist in the delivery of some of these projects. We are looking for members of our support to go out into the local community with our staff to help spread the word about our wonderful club.

If you are in a position to help with a few hours each week, please feel free to contact me on 02392 787822 or email me (gary@havantandwaterloovillefc.co.uk)

One of the incentives that we wanted to make our supporter base aware of immediately is the successful partnership with the following 6 companies who have kindly sponsored 1000 season tickets for adults and children. Our thanks must go to our Community sponsors;

Cummins and Pope, Drew Smith Ltd, Draper Tools, Snows, Paris Smith, Gibbs and Dandy.

Adults will be able to use the season ticket to gain entry for home league games for £6 each, and that will also give free entry for up to two children under the age of 16. This brilliant initiative allows a family of four to come into any home league game for just £12!

By gaining this sponsorship, this will also enable us to offer concessions to all adults and OAPs, up to the 1000 tickets offered by our wonderful sponsors.

Please contact me on 02392 787822 or email me (gary@havantandwaterloovillefc.co.uk) for more information on how to obtain a ticket.

Gary
#COYH
GaryPratt

Return to Hawk Lounge