Season Tickets

Full and frank discussion about all matters Hawk related. Register to post.

Season Tickets

Postby PO6_Hawk » Wed Mar 03, 2021 4:14 pm

After the National League advised clubs not to sell Season Tickets at the start of the season, H&WFC announced a great incentive and cheap price Season Ticket.
Now with the cancellation of the league and having only been able to attend 2 home games, what position are the club in relating to refunds/extensions of Season Tickets?

The free streaming to season ticket holders was no real incentive to myself as I am highly unlikely to watch a game on TV at home but appreciate this was a service available which otherwise would have been chargeable.

I understand we as fans were under no obligation to purchase season tickets, and likewise potentially all knew the risk of having no or little opportunities to attend games. However £100 is a lot of money for some people.

I hope current Season Ticket holders will be given a greater incentive to renew than a flat price available for all next season if no refunds are offered.
PO6_Hawk

Re: Season Tickets

Postby funland » Thu Mar 04, 2021 5:51 pm

Personally I bought my season ticket knowing there was a strong chance that I would be lucky if I would be able to see more than a handful of games this season. I just wanted to help my football club when they desperately needed the money like a lot of business at this very difficult time .
funland

Postby Highhawks » Thu Mar 04, 2021 8:11 pm

I'm sure with the announcement made by the chairman and the board that the right sensible outcome has been made, with the vaccination programme going well that we should be able to start next season as normal and get more used to more of what we see as living a more kormal life again, can't wait to be at as many games as possible home and away, I'm sure the club will announce a good plan for who bought season tickets and what offers they will do for us fans, let's go again next season COYH, stay safe and positive for a good season coming
Highhawks

Postby mark c » Thu Mar 04, 2021 8:38 pm

Personally PO6, I can't see how the club can refund season tickets, I appreciate that we only got to two games but there was the free streaming for season tickets as well, some people were paying a tenner ish for those, so with those and the two games we saw I reckon that I got my moneys worth
I'm glad that I was able to help the club through a difficult time if only in a small way
There's no such things as Rock stars, there's just people who play music , some of them are just like us and some of them are dicks
mark c

Postby Probably Shirts » Sat Mar 13, 2021 1:02 pm

Yep, I got the car parking as well.
I see it as basically a donation to the club. It was always a risk that the season would turn out the way it did.
Probably Shirts

Postby Probably Shirts » Thu May 06, 2021 6:18 pm

Collected my renewed season ticket yesterday, along with the car park pass. Nice of them to make the car park a free renewal. ST renewal was same price as last season.
Probably Shirts

Postby Pompeyred » Sat May 08, 2021 5:05 pm

Collected mine, and made it into the clubs social media at the same time! :)
Pompeyred

Postby jubileepark » Wed May 19, 2021 12:57 pm

I'll be renewing our 3 next month. Can't wait to get back to football. I'm hoping there will be plenty of PSF's over the summer!
jubileepark

Return to Hawk Lounge