Paul Doswell April 16

Full and frank discussion about all matters Hawk related. Register to post.

Paul Doswell April 16

Postby henrydeaconmedia » Fri Apr 17, 2020 4:01 pm

Hi all,

Hope everyone's keeping safe and well. Here's our second podcast with Paul Doswell online now.

Click the link below to listen, 50 minutes of conversation with all topics discussed.

https://www.havantandwaterloovillefc.co ... -april-16/
Hawks Radio commentator.
henrydeaconmedia

Re: Paul Doswell April 16

Postby Phil T » Sun Apr 19, 2020 5:50 pm

Lots of good talking points in Henry's second chat with Dos. Good idea re naming one of the stands after the NHS or something similar. Looking forward to the many upcoming raffles.

I was astounded by the fact that the club will end up with the "massive" sum of 8,000 pounds as an ADVANCE payment from the Premier League. Thank a bunch chaps.
Phil T

Re: Paul Doswell April 16

Postby Highhawks » Wed Apr 22, 2020 6:25 am

Fantastic listening to Henry and Paul thanks guys for the weekly podcast, great questions raised by fellow hawks some great ideas and things that can be put into place, greedy premier league clubs not filtering money down the pyramid system really angers me soo much, the amount of money they pay players is absolutely crazy, help out the lower leagues simple, for me personally I think season needs to finish as fairly way as possible for all clubs in national league prem and north/south, the teams that were already promoted from the lower leagues I really feel for them, alot of hard work and for nothing which is no fault of theirs, I feel for peoples friends and family's who have had loved ones sadly taken from them with this virus and respect to all the key workers for helping keep country running as best as possible in these changed uncertain times
Highhawks

Return to Hawk Lounge