Dissapionted

Full and frank discussion about all matters Hawk related. Register to post.

Dissapionted

Postby raps » Sun Jan 05, 2020 8:43 pm

Boys never turned up for the first half !. Second half little bit better, could of snatched it wasted a few chances.
Most dissapionting , the manager never turned up in the bar too do his nornal drab speech. After the game.
As a leader you lead from the front. Dos, you came here and set up the way you want to run the club. Win or lose I be in the bar to comment on the game. ' This is my club now" . Think it's 3rd time you've let the SUPPORTERS DOWN ?. Not coming to the bar after defeat. Every ones dissapionted after a defeat.

They say you see the character, in players when the going get tough and when you lose. Dos , if I was your player & and I see you STORM OFF after the game. I would question your commitment to the club & fans . Is it all about your ego ? . I really can't see the difference between last years players fitness wise and the so called professionals this year. Hey I think we can get by with one Fat Boy, Danny Kedwell ( love him) But 2 nah. But saying that, I still think we got enough ish to get in the play offs
raps

Re: Dissapionted

Postby ShatnersBassoon » Wed Jan 15, 2020 3:07 pm

Wow. Imagine how angry you would be if Havant were not 3rd in the table and will be first if we win our 3 games in hand. I think you should be more disappointed in the fact you can't spell disappointed.

If you think we'd be in a stronger position in this league without Dos, then you are a fool to yourself. We've got gold here, but obviously not good enough for you.
ShatnersBassoon

Postby ade » Wed Jan 15, 2020 8:24 pm

ya right, shatzo! mr. doswell is pure gold.... :geek: :angel:
celebrated author of 'prolific garbage on the beasts forum, 2008- july 2013'
ade

Postby Amber SUFC » Mon Jan 20, 2020 3:59 pm

Dos was a legend at Sutton United, he will be one at Havant if you give him a chance.
Amber SUFC

Postby Pompeyred » Mon Jan 20, 2020 9:41 pm

Amber SUFC wrote:Dos was a legend at Sutton United, he will be one at Havant if you give him a chance.

We will. The “opinion” above if you can even call it that is a very lone voice.
Pompeyred

Postby ShatnersBassoon » Tue Jan 28, 2020 11:12 am

There's always one isn't there. Mr Disappointed obviously isn't satisfied with 2nd place at the moment. 9 points with 2 games in hand isn't impossible. When Dos was at Sutton in 2016, they were 15 points behind Ebbsfleet (with no games in hand I believe) at this stage of the season, and went on to win the title by 6 points.

That's the point of a season. It's where you end up after 42 games that matters, not if you don't turn up to the bar after the game for a reason you don't actually know.

Lone voice or not, it's still someone who has decided to try and be toxic when there's a hell of a lot to be happy about.
ShatnersBassoon

Postby chesneythehawk » Sun Feb 23, 2020 6:28 pm

It seems that only certain people are entitled to an opinion.
It has become quite clear - ''All that glistens is not gold.''
chesneythehawk

Postby ade » Sun Feb 23, 2020 10:29 pm

who isn't entitled to an opinion?

put it in the public domain and some people agree with it and some don't?
celebrated author of 'prolific garbage on the beasts forum, 2008- july 2013'
ade

Postby ShatnersBassoon » Wed Feb 26, 2020 5:26 pm

Ah the good old "I'm entitled to my opinion" nonsense. Or as I call it "the moron's reply"

Yes we probably won't win the league, but there's nothing in the book saying that we won't be a National League side next season.
ShatnersBassoon

Return to Hawk Lounge