Injury updates

Full and frank discussion about all matters Hawk related. Register to post.

Injury updates

Postby montyles » Sun Dec 08, 2019 1:16 pm

Can anyone enlighten us on how are injured players are doing? The squad is looking a bit threadbare at the moment, a couple more injuries or suspensions we will be really struggling. When will Wes be back? is Roarie still with us? What about Ryan Seager? An update on the official site would be nice, which brings me to the update of the Slough game pricing. I hope the club dont make it a ridiculous price to gain entry, when we have already paid once. On my season ticket it says this ticket allows the bearer into ALL home LEAGUE games, and Wednesdays game is a league game, and let us know the outcome ASAP on the website not just a piece in the Portsmouth News which next to oneone reads anymore.
montyles

Re: Injury updates

Postby Pompeyred » Sun Dec 08, 2019 2:25 pm

Garnered from recent reports

Reed, back yesterday
Wes, very close
Deacon, March time
Drury, dead leg shouldn’t be long
Seager, no idea actually!

The slough tie is very interesting that Trevor said the FA have stipulated it should be trophy rules,I assumed that to be all
Pay and monies split 40/40/20, as you say it’s a league match, season tickets should be valid. For those who pay on the day including slough fans make it £5 for everyone with under £16’s free. The vast majority of those paying will already have paid £16/£6 the last time.
Pompeyred

Postby Tigerhawk » Sun Dec 08, 2019 4:27 pm

Get ready for the lowest gate of the season, season ticket holders I have spoke to have said if they have to pay when they get to the gate they will just turn round and go home.
If it's not about winning why do we keep score
Tigerhawk

Postby montyles » Sun Dec 08, 2019 6:04 pm

Tigerhawk, if that is the case then let us season ticket holders make a stand outside the gate, and demand entry, as i see it, that season ticket is a contract between the club and the holder of the ticket to have entry to all home league games.
montyles

Postby ade » Mon Dec 09, 2019 7:20 pm

the people's director has confirmed season ticket holders in free wednesday :thumbup:

please try to remember this rather bizarre ruling was a national league instruction, not our club's :geek:

our club ALWAYS looks after it's own :angel: 8-)
celebrated author of 'prolific garbage on the beasts forum, 2008- july 2013'
ade

Postby montyles » Mon Dec 09, 2019 10:40 pm

Always knew it was a directive and not the clubs doing, great decision made, by both the clubs. Really looking forward to this one, anyone know the weather forecast? :lol: COYH
montyles

Postby ade » Tue Dec 10, 2019 6:19 pm

it must be said slough were extremely helpful to enable us to resolve this.... :geek:
celebrated author of 'prolific garbage on the beasts forum, 2008- july 2013'
ade

Return to Hawk Lounge