Attn: Probably Shirts

Full and frank discussion about all matters Hawk related. Register to post.

Attn: Probably Shirts

Postby CyprusHawk » Sun Aug 18, 2019 9:14 pm

Hi Stuart. Its Chas. I'm definitely coming to WF tomorrow at SD College, remind me does it start at 11am? for an hour right? Looking forward to it. I have my trainers, shinpads, and Hawks kit, sadly i don't have my Pafos United WF kit with me. See you at about 10.45am.
CyprusHawk

Re: Attn: Probably Shirts

Postby Probably Shirts » Mon Aug 19, 2019 2:17 pm

Hi Chas, finally caught up with everything.
Good to see you there this morning, and we'll do what we can to get a squad together to play in Cyprus.
Cheers, Stew
Probably Shirts

Re: Attn: Probably Shirts

Postby CyprusHawk » Mon Aug 19, 2019 3:48 pm

Thanks for your kind welcome. I enjoyed today, thanks fella. Sadly i can't make Thursday as we're out for the day with friends before we head off to Kings Lynn and then i fly back 29th. Don't forget to check our website and facebook pages. Our photo is already up on facebook pages and will be uploaded to website at some point this week hopefully.

www.pafosunitedwalkingfootball.com

Facebook pages (closed group) The Ageless Walking Football Association (Pafos)

Facebook pages (open grouo) Pafos United Walking Football

Thanks and i'm back in November so will touch base, but sadly arrive thursday and fly back monday morning so won't get a game in with MSoG but will be at Bath City home match. Back then in December for 2 weeks if you are still playing at some point over that period. Keep in touch. Chas
CyprusHawk

Return to Hawk Lounge