TONIGHTS MATCH

Full and frank discussion about all matters Hawk related. Register to post.

TONIGHTS MATCH

Postby CyprusHawk » Wed Aug 14, 2019 10:56 am

Given the dreadful weather forecast for today, lots of rain all day, i hope the covers are on the pitch at WLP. I'm over from Cyprus and can only make tonights and saturdays matches before i return, please please please let the games go ahead. So looking forward to watching the new look Hawks in the flesh tonight. Though it'll be a tough match given the momentum Dorking have got, the added spice of Prior and Harris playing for them (although is Harris injured already?). Prior has started where he left last season scoring but with our squad - we have enough to walk this league i think! Come on Hawks lets have a good win, and climb that table. I see Concord lost for the first time last night, but Dartford lost 4-0 to our saturday opponents Chelmsford last night. COYH!!
CyprusHawk

Re: TONIGHTS MATCH

Postby ade » Wed Aug 14, 2019 12:56 pm

thoroughly hope you enjoy both matches :!: :wave:

but no one will be walking this league.... :shh:
celebrated author of 'prolific garbage on the beasts forum, 2008- july 2013'
ade

Postby Pompeyred » Wed Aug 14, 2019 1:05 pm

The website has just stated that despite scaremongering on social media there is no planned pitch inspection. Game on as planned! It seems the days of a bit of rain cancelling our home games are behind us, COYH’s
Pompeyred

Postby Probably Shirts » Wed Aug 14, 2019 5:00 pm

I'm a bit worried about the likely size of tonight's attendance...
Baffins Milton Rovers are at home to Alresford Town in a FA Cup Extra-Preliminary Qualifying Round replay. The attraction of the glamour of the cup mustn't be underestimated. :shifty:
Probably Shirts

Return to Hawk Lounge